It really bothers me when girls talk crap about other girls at the gym. That skinny girl wearing the spandex pants and tank top who comes to walk the treadmill maybe doesn’t have the ability to run 5 minutes. That bigger girl who you think shouldn’t be wearing a tight top finally got the confidence to do so. That girl who wears makeup maybe has no self-esteem and thats the only way she’ll go to the gym. Regardless, what others are wearing or doing at the gym shouldn’t affect why you’re there. Stop putting a label on everyone because fitness is a lifestyle that should be welcoming to everyone.
My whole life, I’ve been looking to be a part of something special to feel special, but the truth is, I am special.
Via you're a mean drunk
1. Kiss that cute boy at the party, but push him away as soon as he puts his hand up your skirt
2. Smoke a cigarette for the first time, and make it your last
3. Don’t straighten your hair for a week, see how many compliments you get
4. Blast your favourite song even when your mum has told you off for playing it too loudly. Enjoy those 3 minutes of pure happiness before she pulls the plug out.
5. Say yes to going out, you’ll have something to tell your grandchildren about
6. Paint a sun on a rainy day, then stick it to the window
7. Eat the cupcake, you have better things to worry about than those 300 calories
8. Do yoga and meditate as often as possible
9. Stand up for yourself. Someone called you a slut? Someone said you are ugly? Someone said your art work was boring and dull? That is your cue to fucking stand up for yourself and make them speechless
10. Don’t respond to a group of males whistling at you. You’re a human being, not a fucking dog
11. Leave your headphones at home, see how much you are missing out on because you’re always lost in your own thoughts
12. Carry hand sanitizer and bandaids in your purse
13. Wear sexy underwear, loads of leather, a fur coat, heels and purple lipstick. Do it for yourself, not for the hot guy next door.
14. If you’re having a bad day, cry, scream, punch a pillow, throw stuff around. Then you pick up the mess, including yourself and get back up.
15. Smile, be polite and get on peoples good sides for starters
16. Stop waiting for your crush, stop dressing up for the bar man that serves you a free drink or staying extra hours at work for your boss. Stop impressing these dickheads and start impressing yourself.
17. Laugh until you cry, and when the girl sitting next to you in class tells you to shut up, laugh even louder.
18. Do whatever feels right in the moment, laugh, cringe and regret it later. Repeat.
For more posts like this, Follow Ultrafacts
THE LAST ONE
ARE WE NOT GOING TO MENTION THAT GODDAMN ANTICHRIST
ARE WE NOT GOING TO MENTION THAT THAT PICTURE IS NOT RICHARD HARRIS IT IS MICHAEL GAMBON. THAT IS THE WRONG DUMBLEDORE
Via All I Really Want
I miss that butterfly feeling when getting a text. Lying in bed, smiling in your pillow. Feeling like there is so much happiness bursting out of you others must be seeing the light shining through you.
I miss that.
420 celebrations went down between 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. on APRIL 20, 2014 at Yonge-Dundas Square in Toronto, Canada. A peaceful smoke-filled affair, the place was a veritable hotbox when 4:20 p.m. rolled around.
Posted by DEREK FLACK
Meanwhile, in Canada….
this was literally the parliament in ottawa, canada that day too
It’s okay if I’m not
chapter you have
but I hope you
when you flip
back to the pages
I was still apart of.
(Source: rustyvoices)Via Blackbird, Fly